Saturday, May 19, 2018

Friday: school and bike

This morning I went to Isaac's school for a family day activity.  We made a picture frame, Isaac read a book to me, and I saw this journal entry for the day: why I love my family.  It was a nice time.  Isaac was so excited for me to come, and it was nice to see him in his classroom.

Afterwards I got home, and Joshua told me to leave because he wasn't finished playing with CC. I didn't leave the house, but was happy to let them play a bit more.  Then Joshua and I went on a bike ride.  It was the first real time Joshua was on a pedal bike, so I took a pushing stick along too.  It was a good idea...I didn't feel as though I always had to say, "keep pedaling" and he could work on steering by itself.


Isaac played with a tape measure for quite a while after school.

No comments: