Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday: Happy Mother's Day

It was a very nice day today.  There was some extra love and some good mothering dealing with sickness and bathroom accidents.

I got to sleep in, which was lovely.  Then the boys brought me breakfast in bed and some presents.  Isaac did a lot of blue things through out the day because he knows that's my favorite color...he picked out blue fabric as a gift, wore blue clothes, choose a blue background for the church gift, and colored a thing from school blue.  I got lots of hugs and kisses from him throughout the day.

Joshua only told me once that he doesn't love me, tried to give his Mother's day gift from church to Ben, and wouldn't give me any extra hugs.  However, he did fall asleep on my lap in church and came to sit on my lap when he wasn't feeling well, so we all know he loves me.  (Dumb fever.  Where did he get it from anyway?

Joshua filled this out in school.  Only a few are correct and a few I really scratched my head at.  For example, "my mom cooks the best hamburgers."  We hadn't had hamburgers for dinner for several months when I got this.  Ironically, we were having them that night.  Joshua ate the top part of the bun.  This is about what I expected him to do, since he has never liked hamburgers and I have no idea why those got listed.


No comments: