Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wednesday: healthy...almost

After having set up an appointment with the doctor for Joshua's ongoing fever, he woke up today without one.  I expect it was the phone call that did it. :)

We went for a bike ride.  This was the slowest bike ride I've ever walked with.  By the end he was a bit faster, so there is a chance he can do the balance bike again...we'll have to see.

We wore the same shirt today...Puppy and me.

Grey Bear's new tracker is still being figured out.  I think I might have figured out that last part that really needed to happen in order for it to work for us.  Anyway, it also has a feature that you can use to take pictures...I forget what the name is...but you push the button and it takes a picture.  The boys were excited about this.

I made Puppy a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.  He proceeded to put his applesauce on the top of the bun and then wouldn't eat it because it was too messy.  I made him eat a few bites anyway.  After getting his pjs on he ate the bottom part.

Isaac had ice skating lessons again.  (Joshua was home, since he had a fever in the last 24 hours.)  I think Isaac doubled his speed, although I'm not sure that's saying much.  He made it across the short dimension of the rink in about four minutes.  He's also rather good at going backwards with the hip twist.  I was much happier with the instruction this time.

I got home to find Ben with a fever.  :(  Hopefully it's not the same thing.

No comments: