Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday: rainy day naps

Today was a beautiful rainy day.

I still have this cold/allergy thing.  I feel really good for about thirty minutes after waking up, but then get all stuffed up and tired again.  Anyway, I was making some progress on house work and laid down for a bit because Joshua didn't want to do our errands.  I was clear...he could play by himself, then he should get dressed and we would do our errands. 

He didn't want to get dressed.  I think he wanted to do errands in his pajamas, but I'm not really sure.  He was crying for a bit.  Then he said, "I'm going to take a nap!"  And so we napped.  The rain started.  It was lovely.  We napped until noon, at which point we ate lunch and then did our errands.


1 comment:

betsy said...

Are you taking allergy meds? Ethan and I have had a rough week or so of allergies here too!