Friday, August 17, 2018

Friday: GR Children's musuem

Today we went to the Children's Museum with Dad, Pat, Landon and Greyson.

Oh, but first I got this from Joshua today it is, "To help you remember that you love Dad."  I'm not sure why I need the help, but the sentiment is cute.

Ok, back the the Museum.  Isaac loved the silver mirrors outside as we were waiting for it to open.  He does obsess about his colors a bit.  If it is silver, he loves it.

This museum was a lot of fun, but there was more free play in it than Impression 5.  (That one is more play to learn.)  It was right up Joshua's alley though, and he played rocket and fire truck for quite a while.

Isaac's favorite part was the spinning wheel.  I could have spent longer there too, but was called to a fire.

I got a short puppet show.


Isaac did some bouldering; Joshua tried and was getting the hang of it but then gave up.

We played with bubbles.



And built stuff.  We built several domino runs too, but those didn't get any pictures.

The boys found the diner/construction zones and played at those for quite a while.  I was happy to have missed the diner; I get fed so much pretend food that I'm often pretend stuffed.  We finished out the trip with making some bridges.  Joshua was in charge of hammering all the bolts.




1 comment:

betsy said...

I want more comparison thoughts between this and impressions 5! :)