Friday, August 3, 2018

Friday: two tired boys

We got home from our small vacation today, and we have two tired boys.

I about to read to them at bed time and Joshua didn't have any water in his cup.  The normal routine is to fill it after reading so that he can hide under his covers, so not having any isn't that much of a surprise.  He bursts out crying, "is anyone going to fill my water bottle???"

Isaac had a hard time getting to sleep due to a nap, so I let him stay up a bit later.  He was playing in his room with a ThinkFun game.  (They do a lot of the single player logic puzzles that Isaac likes.)  He comes downstairs crying after a little bit..."I read 'ThinkFun' and I [didn't want to]."  I'm not sure exactly what he said as it was rather difficult to understand.  I'm still a bit confused as to why this would have been a problem...

No comments: