Saturday, January 8, 2022

Saturday: sledding, house

Today we went to the sledding hill for a bit.  Besides being sunny, it was the perfect day for it!  It wasn't too crowded (as I was afraid of) and the snow was well packed but not too bumpy yet.  Both boys went down many times and both finished around the same time.



O:CtH was supposed to have progressed greatly this week; but was instead mostly put on hold because of all the snow days.  I am slowly continuing to unpack my boxes for the office though; today I got rid of all my old spools.  They were fun toys when the boys were young, but have just sat in a drawer for a long time.

I also got some new scissors and designated one as drawer scissors!  I hate when I go to the drawer and can't find my scissors.  It'd be ok if it was just on the counter, but they always seem to end up far away in the house.  This one is supposed to go immediately back in the drawer...we'll see how it goes.





No comments: