Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Tuesday: more grocery adventures!

I know, grocery shopping isn't really that exciting.  But I do find it interesting how things change from week to week.  Here are this week's highlights:

*Canned biscuits are slowly coming back, although there still aren't orange cinnamon rolls and only about half the case is full.
*The spicy cheese cracker packs still aren't there, but I found that Cheez-Its make spicy Cheez-Its.  In fact, there were three different spicy varieties, which was a bit overwhelming.  I made my best guess and we'll see if the boys like them.
*Pretzel bites are back!  I thought they were gone for good, so I was rather excited to see them.

Beyond that, I took a morning nap because my class prep was completely boring and I was falling asleep.  I still have a week before classes and really only need to have a small bit finished by then as I could finish it up after classes start.  In the afternoon I did other stuff around the house.  It feels like the to-do exploded (again), but I'll keep plugging away.  I finished putting more stuff away in the office, so I'm calling that part of O:CtH.  I just have a 1.5 boxes left; I won't be able to call it finished at that point because Ben still has some stuff to put away, but I can easily move on to other things while waiting for it to be officially checked off.

No comments: