Thursday, January 6, 2022

Thursday: snow day 2

Once again, it wasn't snowing when we woke up, so we did some errands pretty early in the morning.  The boys weren't very excited about it, but they did fine.

After we got home we had reading time.  (This time on the couch, but still completely under covers.)  The craft of the day was telescopes.



Isaac had gotten an origami book at the library (one of our errands) and again spent several hours doing that.  Ben and I now have a zoo in our bathroom.

I was quite surprised at how much it snowed in the afternoon.  Our picnic table went from just a few inches to probably close to a foot.  That being said, there didn't seem to be that much on the driveway, although I did clear it off twice today.  Karate was canceled tonight too as roads were quite bad.  (I was going to make a last minute decision about whether we'd go, although I was leaning toward no.  It was nice to have the decision taken away from me.)

No comments: