Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday: shopping

Today I had to return some library books and get groceries. (After being gone for so long there isn't much in the house to eat.) First I stopped at the library. They were having a book sale!! I love the book sales that the library has because there are always a lot of books. This one was by donation only too, so they were inexpensive. I think I came away with as many books as I returned. Most of them are just fluffy easy reads, but I did manage to snag "A Prayer for Owen Meany".

Then I went to the grocery store. Usually when I go, especially when I go by myself and am not in a rush, the bill tends to be higher than normal. I think it is because I remember all the weird and expensive things that we need. Like medicine and cleaning supplies. Anyway, I had filled up the cart (how did those donuts get in there?!?) and it came out at a reasonable price. I was excited.

No comments: