Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday: a Tuesday

Today is a Tuesday. Ha. I'm rather tired. I think it's because it is getting dark earlier. I feel like I go through this transition every year. This year it seems odd because it's already the end of September. Ben and I both feel like it should still be the beginning of September, but I guess that is what vacation will do.

Bible Study tonight was good. There was a video and it was a little weird because our pastor preached almost the same thing on Sunday...even some of the examples were the same. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. But it was nice to have discussion times throughout the video. The last question actually sparked a lot of discussion. One of the themes of the video was that there is a movement now-a-days that whatever someone believes is true for them and that is OK. I realized this means we can tell people that they're wrong but they have to tolerate our opinion without making us mad. The movement could backfire on them. (Hopefully that makes sense...it might be better if you had seen the video.)

No comments: