Monday, September 6, 2010

Vacation day 3: relaxing

Today was a relaxing day. It pretty much went like this: eat, swim, read, swim, read, swim, read, eat, red, nap, swim, read, swim, read, swim, read, eat, read.

I know, a rough life.

Housekeeping came twice today (which was rather unexpected).



This is the view from our deck.



Here is Ben reading. Behind him you can see the outdoor shower.



Our pool



The sunset



A crab! They're hard to spot, but they have holes in the sand all over the beach.



Our villa from the beach side.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Amazing!

Jess said...

I agree with Ashley! It looks amazing!

Steve said...

Did you stay in Cottage 9?

Amanda said...

no, we were in #7

Steve said...

Oh okay! I'm planning a honeymoon to Calabash now and looking as though we're getting #9. Was it everything you expected?

Amanda said...

It was a surprise for me (my husband did most of the planning). I'm not sure that we went in with many expectations, but it was wonderful. We would definitely recommend it. (And I think that #9 would be a little more private than #7 because there isn't another villa across from it.)

Anonymous said...

Oh okay, good to know! Thank you very much!