Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday

Hello Sunday. It was a pretty nice one...went to church, took a nap, you know, the normal stuff.

We'll grab some questions from Five Question Friday so that this isn't a completely dull post.

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Hmm, the more I think about this the more complex I realize the question is. Overall, I guess the answer is no. Mainly because I don't spend money on myself that often (because I usually don't need anything special). Sometimes I'll think about what Good Works the money could do, but I also realize that the money can do both.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Not all that well. We know the people across from us a little bit and they will often cat sit if we are gone. The people below us we knew a little bit, but then they had to leave because he got laid off. I don't really know the others much at all.

3. What age are you looking forward to being?
This is a weird question. I like my age, but am ok with growing older too.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Not anymore. There usually isn't anything good in it. I was excited as the kid to get the mail, but that was before email was as prevalent. I'm usually rather excited to check my email though.

5. Where did you and your significant other go on your first date?
Our first official date was Applebee's. The first unofficial date was a Shakespearian play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

item 5, Stag and Hound