Wednesday, September 15, 2010

vacation day 13: washington dc

Since we were so close to Washington DC, we thought we would spend a day at the museums.

We started at the natural history museum.



We also watched a 3D movie. The movie itself was really good...especially these birds that bombed the water. The 3D part we have mixed feelings on...some was really good and looked cool, but some of it just was blurry and made us a tad sick. I especially had problems with birds flying through the air.



We had a few more hours before everything closed so we also stopped at the air and space museum. With a heavy emphasis on the space part. Below Ben is holding his phone, which now has more computing power than the big thing behind him. Ah, how times have changed.





oh, one more picture.

I haven't had any Flurry pictures lately and am missing her. This is the closest I found.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw that same 3D IMAX movie while I was there in May. I lost my phone while I was sitting and then had to wait til the next show was over to go and find it in the dark.