Sunday, September 5, 2010

Vacation day 2

After getting up way too early this morning, remade it to the airport and our flights without any serious issues. hurray!

Then I got my surprise...the airport was on the south of the island, and so we took a helicopter ride up to the north part of the island, where our hotel is. Oh, I've wanted to ride in a helicopter for several years now. The roads are really bad and we got to see how the island looks like from the skies, so it was really the perfect time to do such a thing! It was a lot of fun.













PS. I know this is a day late but the Internet is down in our room...hopefully to be fixed soon, but we didn't realize there was another place we could go until later.

5 comments:

betsy said...

what island are you on? is it st. lucia?

Anonymous said...

thats just so cool.

Amanda said...

Betsy...yes, we're on St. Lucia. Is that where you went for your honeymoon?

betsy said...

yes that is where we went for our honeymoon and I thought I recognized it from your picture and the description of the airport on the south of the island - we LOVED it! are you staying at a Sandals? is this an anniversary trip for you? enjoy!!!

Amanda said...

We're actually staying at Calabash Cove...I think it's about 30 minutes or so from Sandals.

It's our 5th anniversary present...about a year late :)