Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday: hurray, it's Friday!

Today was puzzle night. I decided to change it up a little bit and invite a ton of people and then choose the puzzle(s) based on how many people were coming. It worked incredibly well! Dinner was delicious and the company was great...there was a lot of laughter.

Here's the set up: although I had kind of been hoping people would table hop, we pretty much stuck with the puzzle we started with. But there was plenty of talk between the tables, so it still worked well.
Our puzzle finished well before the other puzzle. (It was also a lot easier.) We started helping the second puzzle after that. I don't have a picture of it complete, but we finished it around 11:30pm...perfect timing for puzzle night!

Oh, and my quilt batting came yesterday, so I might get started on that today!

No comments: