Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday: Wasjig

Last night I finished my first Christmas puzzle, a Wasjig. The box looks like this:

but then the actual puzzle is taken from a different point of view. (In this case, the driver of the cart.)

Here's how it turned out:


For the most part, it was a good puzzle. Enough detail without having too much detail when you didn't know what the actual picture looked like. The biggest thing I was disappointed with is that the point of view seems a lot closer to the front of the car than the cart driver is. I was hoping for more things that you could see in the picture.

Oh, I also decided to do the second choice for quilts below. I like the first quilt pattern better, but I don't think my fabric would do as well with it. Also, I've never done triangles before so this is something new to learn.

Finally, I would like to give a short rant to WoW: why do we still get fish oil and slimy fish scales off level 85 monsters? Everything else that the monsters drop levels with their level so that we aren't getting 10c items. And why does every single monster have to drop these things?? They fill up my inventory without giving me a good return. At this point we should be getting extra-great-superior fish oil and buffed fish scales.

No comments: