Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday: uninspired

Tonight I am uninspired to write anything. The day wasn't exciting, my random blog post ideas didn't sound fun, and the Five Question Friday Questions were all too holiday-y or deep or brought up something I don't want to talk about.

So I decided to make my own questions. They're easy to answer.

1) What did you have for dinner?
Spaghetti with garlic bread. A little extra garlic bread than normal because it wouldn't come apart and by the time it did it was in pieces and may as well be eaten.

2) What is the weather like?
I think it is just below freezing, so cold but not too cold. We've had a little snow but not much and it usually melts pretty quickly.

3) What color are your socks today?
Black.

4) How many times did you write (or type) the date today?
Not very often today...I think about twice today.

5) How many cups of tea did you drink today?
3...two peach, one sleepytime. The hot chocolate machine at work just increased their prices and decreased their sizes, so I'm boycotting it.



No comments: