Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday: 1000!

Happy 1000th post! How exciting!

Since no one gave me any ideas on what to do for a 1000th post earlier, I came up with an idea on my own. It's rather geeky.

I did a word analysis. I'm not guaranteeing that it is perfect, but I think it is close enough to be accurate.

First: the words I used most often were "the" (1378), "I" (1212), and "a"(1014). Below is a pie chart showing how often words were used. I was surprised that I had only written so many words only once. It seems like I often write about the same things, so I would have thought that the 1x would have been much smaller.
Ben got mentioned 129 times, Flurry 77 times, and Dad 28 time. I thought Flurry would have been written more often.

Here is the number of words per post.
The highest one is 848 words. I average 96 words per post. Per a linear trendline, I am slightly increasing in words per day.

Here's to another 1000 posts!

1 comment:

betsy said...

if I were Ben, I might have been expecting to be mentioned in at least half of the posts... since he is your other half and all... ;) very cool stats!