Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday: Last day of vacation

Ben and I took today off too. It was really nice not having to go to work, but we'll be back at it tomorrow...and Ben will be back to extra busy again too.

We did get quite a bit done today, although not everything got finished. What else is new? All the Christmas decorations are down and I miss having the lights. I think Christmas lights are by far my favorite Christmas decoration.

I started the day with making some donuts. Donuts with nuts, sprinkles, and coconut (but not all together). Delicious. I froze the extra batter in ice cube trays, so we'll see if that makes it easier for the next batch. I'll probably try again on Saturday.

Oh! I also disguised myself as an herb! ...it wasn't quite as much fun as it sounded. Well, maybe it was as much fun as it sounds. Although the person standing next to me was willing to buy and sell to an herb, so I thought that was funny.

Ben and I tied in Dominion for the second time. I would have thought that ties would be rare, but so far we've had two in the 10-15 games that we've played.

No comments: