Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday: five question friday

It's Five Question Friday again!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
We met at college. The first time we met we barely acknowledged each other...we were just lab partners. That summer we met again and started hanging out more.

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
What an interesting question. I'm not sure I have a favorite room. I'm not really a fan of the basement though because there's no carpet and my feet get cold.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Yes. It was a talent I discovered after getting glasses.

4. What is your evening ritual?
I get ready for bed and then read/play iPad games for a bit until it's time to go to sleep.

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I think I need about seven between sleeping and naps to be happy. It's been a while since I have had less than that.

No comments: