Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday: a forward

Today I was looking through the quilt blogs...

...it turns out there's one website that's a compilation of quilt blogs and I've been looking at it. I keep adding cool ideas to my idea power point. I'm adding them too quickly. It's a problem. And maybe a post for another day...

and found someone copied one of those funny forwards. I haven't seen this one yet. So I'll share some that I found especially true.

"Truths for mature humans
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How in the world are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (Amanda: I've stopped folding sheets. I just wad them up and stuff them in the drawer.)
7. MapQuest needs to start their directions on step 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
13.I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page technical report that I'm sure I did not make any changes to.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "what?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?"

No comments: