Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday: what was I going to talk about?

I thought that I had figured out a topic for tonight's post, but I don't remember what it was. I shoveled the driveway this morning. We only had a dusting of new snow, but I wanted to get the snow that we had missed yesterday. I got some of it. The frozen layer on top was super thick and so I had to step on it before shoveling to break it up. That's what I was going to talk about. How weird it was to step on snow before shoveling...usually I try to avoid stepping on snow before shoveling. And the mound at the end of the driveway is pure ice. The car has to roller coaster over it to get in and out.

I also took a walk around the house to make sure some of the places we don't normally see were looking ok. They are. I was sinking down to the tops of my boots, so we do still have a lot of snow even though the last storm didn't give us much.

No comments: