Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday: today's happenings

Today is a post about some of the things that happened today.

1. I made my sandwich this morning, which is a normal occurrence. However, I only had one green pepper slice and so I only put one slice on my sandwich. It looked so lonely.

2. I bought a bag of carrots and a small broccoli and have been having them in my lunch instead of baby carrots. I cut the bigger carrots into bite size pieces and so don't mind eating them as much.

3. We were finishing shoveling the driveway as the plow went by the other side of the road. We had two choices A) wait for the plow and shovel the end of the driveway or B) hurry up and beat the plow. We beat the plow, and safely, but if we had been 10 seconds later it would not have been safe any more.

4. Someone tried out a new wire twister at work and loved it. So hopefully we'll be able to buy two. It is fun to be excited about equipment that works like it is supposed to.

5. We canceled Bible Study tonight. The roads probably would have been ok, but ... we didn't want anyone to get hurt. There is a chance of ice and all the cars in the parking lot had icicles on them.

6. I'm tired. I'm thinking about going to bed a little bit early. Maybe I'll get up a little early too and start working. I brought work home in case I can't get into work tomorrow (or want to go in late). We'll see how the weather is.

7. I took a very nice warm shower. My toes were freezing.

8. I got a papercut today.

No comments: