Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday: this and that

I don't really have much to write about today, so you'll get an eclectic mix.

*I saw another heterograph: "You should sight a process here."

*I finished my quilt top! And I figured out what I'm doing with the back. The back can be so hard some times because I don't really want to spend that much time on it, but at the same time I don't have enough left over fabric to just cover the whole back. I'll post pictures tomorrow...I'm sure you can't wait.

*I was in a professional movie for work that was up on a website today. It was part of the celebration of National Engineer Week. Sadly, it appears as though you need to be logged into the intranet to be able to see it.

*I tried using the word "unfortunately" above instead of sadly, but that is just one word that doesn't seem to work for me. And it took me about 20 seconds to get it close enough for spell-check to figure out what I was trying to say. But I think that is because sometimes spell check is dumb.

No comments: