Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday: tired

Tonight I am tired. tuesdays usually end up being the most tired days because it is get home from work, eat, and go to Bible Study. Today I threw in shovel the driveway and prep for Bible study too. We need to get gas in the grey car. It's been sitting in the garage for the last week plus because 1) it doesn't have any gas 2) it's been snowy and we feel safer in the blue car and 3) we're still trying to drive together many days. Oh, so I told you all that because we had to shovel that half of the driveway tonight. We still didn't get the whole thing done but hopefully enough for me to get out. It's supposed to warm up this weekend, so why shovel if it's going to melt?

I can tell Im tired. I'm rambling.

1 comment:

betsy said...

That is how my Tuesdays are too... I love bible study but it makes it busy!