Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday: computers, quilts, and elbows

Today I was putting together a computer (like the keyboard, speakers, mouse, etc) and looked at the keyboard to sign in. Someone had moved the keys around so that instead of 3-4-5-6-7-8-9 it said "GOTCHYA". Sigh. I go to change it out only to realize that I had already neatly twisty-tied all the cables back. So I decided it would be faster to change the keys back to their original positions.

The insides of my elbows were sore today. How could such a thing happen? They weren't very sore, but sore enough that I periodically noticed them. I don't notice the insides of my elbows very much.

And I started the next quilt. It would go faster if I didn't have to rip out so many seams. This is one square (although not completely together yet). There will be four or six squares.

3 comments:

Amy Worrel said...

Sometimes the insides of my elbows hurt after I do bicep curls. Often it was when I used one of those bicep curl machines at the gym.

Jess said...

Wow I love that square! The triangles in it looks great!

Sarah Craig said...

I love your block! And had to laugh at the story about the keyboard keys - sorry!

If you've never seen it, check out Karrie Lyne's tip for seam ripping - I had been doing it the hard way for 45 years before I read this tip! http://www.freckledwhimsy.com/2010/05/tidbit-tuesday-4.html

Whoop Whoop!!