Sunday, September 21, 2014

Joshua was up several times last night.  Isaac was up once too...he wanted to know if he could go outside at 4am.  But everyone slept in until 7:45, so there was at least some sleep.  Nap time went much better today too.

Isaac and I were having a rough time today though.  I feel like I spoke sharply to him way too much.  Sometimes it was appropriate (no, you don't throw your plastic wagon down the stairs) and sometimes it wasn't (I could have let him play while cleaning up a bit more).  Anyway, the result was that some duplos and his barn went in time out for the day.  Later he was talking to us..."I have a really big problem."  I said, "You should look in a book!"  and then Ben told him the super-dooper computer letters were "L-I-S-T-E-N and that next time you should listen to Mom."  We have obviously been watching too many kids' shows.

No comments: