Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday: eight weeks

Joshua is eight weeks old!

I can definitely tell he's getting bigger.

And he smiles rather easily...although they're still hard to catch on camera.

Isaac picked out matching socks for them today.


We also went to visit Brian and Amy over lunch...it was wonderful to see them again!  Isaac had a great time playing with the new toys and fell asleep in the car on the way home.

I think we're also about to start giving Joshua a new bedtime.  Up until now he's stayed up with us, falling asleep in our arms and then going into the fake car seat.  It's been nice.  But lately he won't sleep in it and only wants to be in my arms.  He doesn't want to be in Ben's arms.  Just mine.  While I appreciate the thought, it is also annoying to have my "me time" taken away so completely.  So tonight I gave him a bath, fed him, and put him to bed.  And we haven't heard a peep.  (This is actually pretty normal when putting him to bed.  I hope it keeps up.  The problems come later during the night.)

No comments: