Wednesday, September 24, 2014

still sick

Everyone slept until 8:30 today!  I couldn't believe it; Isaac never sleeps that long.  It took me a while last night to feel better, but by the time we officially woke up (versus the several unofficial wake ups) I was feeling pretty good.

Then we went to the playground.  The weather was perfect.  Warm but not too warm.

About 10 minutes after we got home I had a terrible feeling that my fever was back.  I got some things arranged and then took my temp...yup, 102.4.  Blah.  So Isaac got some extra screen time this afternoon and then Dad came over for a few hours to help out.  And I have a doctor's appointment in the morning.  On the up side, it is nice having a two year old that is willing to help you out.  He even tried to open the medicine bottle for me and wanted to give me the water bottle with the cap off so that I didn't have to do it.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

He's so sweet. Hope you're feeling better today.