Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday: confusion

This morning, around 2:15am or there bouts, a baby cried loudly.  Since I get up to hold crying babies, before I realized what I was doing I was out of bed holding a baby.  Then I thought, "Oh no!  It's an Isaac impostor!  We have three kids!  How did that happen?  Ben isn't going to be happy about this."  Then I thought, "Wait, it's Joshua.  Ok.  Now what do I do?"  I was cold, so I put him on the bed and put on my robe.  I then looked at the clock and thought, "Oh.  Maybe I should feed him."

In other news, since it's so cold I dressed Joshua in clothes similar to Isaac at about the same age.  I see more differences than I expected in the photos but still think they look alike.  (Joshua is on the left, Isaac on the right.)

Isaac also fell asleep during dinner tonight.  He had run a ton with Aunt C this afternoon and decided that he didn't want a nap.  He's still sleeping.  Now the big question is...do I try to put a diaper on him?  Sometimes he does fine at night and sometimes he wakes up wet.  Could I put a diaper on over his underwear?  It might depend on his sleeping position.  Update: he was already wet. :(  I was able to take off all his clothes and put on a diaper without him really waking up though.

No comments: