Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday: through the day

Today went better than yesterday, except for a short stint in the middle...

1) Breakfast
Isaac: I'm all done!
Amanda: do you want more toast?
Isaac looks at me like I'm dumb
Isaac; TTRREATT!
Amanda: no

2) We finally emptied our pop can box after three years.  It helps that Isaac is tall enough to help and enjoys putting them in.


3) It was so cold today!  We wore long sleeves, but probably should have worn coats.  Isaac insisted on wearing flip-flops.  I was too tired to care, but told him he couldn't whine if he was cold.


4) I got super grumpy at nap time when Joshua woke up 20 minutes after Isaac went to sleep and I realized at I might get 2.5 hours uninterrupted sleep once a day, if I'm a bit lucky.  (Last night Isaac woke me up crying because he couldn't find his water bottle, which was two inches from his hand.  I think it woke Joshua up too, which in some ways was nice.  I guess.)  I usually get one 30-45 minute nap, which isn't enough.  So I was complaining to God and trying to be thankful for other things, but it wasn't working and it was making me grumpier.  I needed a nap...but oh wait.  But then Joshua went back to sleep and I got a 75 minute nap.  I woke up feeling much better. Hooray!


5) Isaac took a good nap today too.  Afterwards we played baby marbles




6) Ben was taking a hard drive out of a computer.  Isaac really wanted to watch.


No comments: