Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday: "He likes me!"

Joshua and I went in to wake Isaac up from his nap.  Joshua started smiling and cooing right at Isaac and Isaac ate it up.  "He likes me!"  "He should sit with me on the couch!"  So I got some pictures.



(Side note 1: Yes, Isaac's pants are too short.  I think he recently had a growth spurt, because the pants that were on the edge are now too short and are slowly being culled from the closet.  I just went and bought some 3T pants.  They're a bit long, but not too much.

Side note 2: I think that Isaac enjoys putting his pants on backwards.  This doesn't help at all with how well the pants fit.)

Isaac really wanted Joshua to watch Mickey Mouse Road Rally with him.  I thought about it a bit, and decided it would be ok for a few minutes.  I got some good work done in those ten minutes too!  (Side note 3: Ben pointed out the other day that Mickey and Minnie's ears always point in the same direction...they rotate around the head as the mice move.  It's kind of weird now that I'm aware of it.)

Lastly, Isaac's tray table arrived in the mail today.  I've been transitioning Isaac to a chair for a few months now, but a high chair has been nicest for dinner still.  But since Joshua will be needing it in a week (a week!) we needed a new solution.
In this picture you can see Isaac on a carpet square.  Ideally he will have to stay on the carpet square until he's done.  You can also see a tiger eating cheese and an airplane (the green duplo).  After the picture was taken there was a big party with all the animals and people and they all ate cheese, except for the horse who ate lettuce.

3 comments:

betsy said...

Love the brother pictures! He must have slept week if you had to wake him from his nap!

Anonymous said...

So cute and Isaac is looking like such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I could only get it to work as Anonymous - Mom H.