Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday: no school

Today was our day in between school days.  In the past my schedule hasn't really mattered, but today I was glad I wasn't working back to back days.  It allowed me to work with Joshua and his bottle.  I gave him two bottles; the first one went down quickly and the second one went down, but it took a bit more.  The problem was that he kept being distracted by Isaac.  But he took both of them, so I'm hopeful for tomorrow.

It's still hard to get a straight story from Isaac about what he did during the day.  We tried yesterday, and it didn't really work.  But this morning he told me that they had animal crackers at school.  From a big box.  That they get at the store.  Several hours there and what impresses him the most?  The big box of animal crackers.  It makes me sigh a bit, but oh well.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

"Carolyn, what did you learn in Sunday School?" "We got animal crackers AND goldfish crackers!" Every week.