Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday: tired

Something was wrong with Joshua last night.  We ended up sleeping on the couch.  I tried to put him down after an hour or so because my neck was sore, but ended up back on the couch with him.  The second time was more comfortable.  He ended up being out of sorts all morning and sleeping with me again during nap time.  We'll see how tonight goes.

I realized that when I'm tired the control on my eating flies out the window.  I'm hungry all the time.  Everything sounds good.  It's a bit of a problem.

In other news, Isaac had a Dad day.  I tried to get him cook with me, but all he really wanted to do was hang out with Dad.  I've mentioned once or twice that Isaac calls Ben "Dag" and often mentions that he's "ogre" (older).  Imagine our surprise when we found this in Warcraft.

It's Dag the ogre!  I smile every time.

No comments: