Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday: the day

It was a nice Sunday, although nothing all that notable happened.  Although everyone slept in, we still woke up early enough to go to the 9:00 church service.  Oh!  Isaac went to 3s church for the first time.  He was so excited to go to church upstairs.  He slipped into the classroom ahead of me, as I waited for some adults to get out of the way, and started playing with the trains.  He didn't miss me at all.  But he was excited to show me his sticker book that he made.  "A heart" (for God loves us) "A two" (I forget what the second picture was of, but there was a 2.) "A three" (for the third picture, a cross).  "A towel" (for the cloud of the Holy Spirit that was put on sideways.)  But some of it must have clicked because he mentioned that Jesus died several times today.

Ben, Joshua, and I went to Bible Study while Isaac and CC went about their normal shenanigans.  Joshua almost rolled over...he is so close!  Soon.  Afterwards we all took naps.  Late naps, but necessary.  After dinner I gave Joshua a bath and Isaac ran around.  Rather literally, like a wild child.  But a somewhat controlled wild child, bringing Ben and me assorted duplo drinks.  Bedtime went more smoothly than normal.  Maybe he was just the right amount of tired.

No comments: