Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thursday: today

I dropped off the kids at school today and went to get groceries.  I didn't really want to get groceries; it was a big list.  And I had been hoping that Thursday mornings I would be able to get least get some housework done, but it hasn't happened.  While we did need groceries, they often clutter the house for a day or two because something else comes up that is more important than putting the room temperature food away.  (Today it was teaching work.)  Add to a big list a bunch of good sales and I had a very full cart.  Sigh.  A happy sigh though.  It's nice to have groceries.

Joshua also easily ate all his food at daycare and they even gave him the extra few ounces that I put in the freezer just in case.  Side note...I also bought Joshua some real food at the grocery store.  I can't believe he's getting ready for solid foods.  I was ready to give Isaac solids, but I'm not really ready with Joshua.  The time feels like it has gone so much faster.

Isaac was walking in the snow when we got home and told me, "I made a rainbow!"  That was not what I was expecting him to say, but his footprints did make rainbows.

No comments: