Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday: roll over

Joshua rolled over (from back to front) for the first time today!  He did it during Bible Study after chasing an orange ring all over the floor.  He was on the move for someone that could only wiggle and finally managed to get all the way over.  (Clay and Jess, I fondly remembered another Bible Study when Hugh rolled for the first time too. :D)

This evening Ben and I were talking about what to watch with dinner next.  Over the last few days we've tried Modern Marvels, a making Fish Tanks, and some internet ones.  As we were discussing, Isaac piped up with his opinion..."I like Marble Marbles."  Although it took us a bit to figure out that he was say Modern Marvels, we laughed.  At this point I think he just likes it because it has the word Marbles in it...or something like that.

Then he proceeded to play a squirt gun game for the next...45 or so minutes.  Usually the game is get something wet, get it dry.  We added several elements over 45 minutes though.  I had my own squirters to get him back.  His drier kept breaking and he had to go to Ben for new ones.  Ben charged him money for the new ones.  He had to bring dishes to the kitchen to earn more money.  It was a bit boring, really, but kept him entertained and laughing and I was able to get some work done.

No comments: