Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday: school

The first thing Isaac said to me this morning was, "Is it time for school?"  Needless to say, we were out the door early because Isaac was willing to do things like put his boots on by himself without complaining.

Joshua had the worst day. :(  Apparently eating didn't go so well.  It's been a while since I've given him a bottle.  I'm wondering if he needs more flow.  He is such a fast eater normally that the bottles we have may have been too annoying.  We'll be trying new things tomorrow at home.  He was crying when I picked him up and took quite a while to calm down.  But on the plus side, right after I left he was fine.  So if we can just get eating figured out it'll probably be better.

My day was fine.  Not too bad, not super awesome.  Just normal.  Classes went fine and there were no major issues.

Isaac probably had the best day.  The teachers said it was as though he never left.  He ate, he went to the bathroom, he napped, he participated in everything.  I had forgotten to sign him in and went back to the room, and he was with the other kids waiting to do...something.  And when I picked him up he was happily playing in the kitchen.  But when he saw me he got a huge smile and ran over.

Now I just have to figure out how to make it be less than an hour between when I finish class and when I get home.  Not really sure how that happened, unless I spent more time cuddling Joshua than I realized.

1 comment:

betsy said...

It took me an hour to get my kids and get home these last two days too. It was the show roads I think! Sorry Joshua had a rough day. hopefully you figure it out today and tomorrow goes better! glad Isaac did so well! :-)