Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday: bad and good

I was fined $900,000.32 for ripping down a tree in a state forest.  I was aghast...the tree, a little birch, was obviously rotten if I could pull it down with my hands.  I was suddenly empathetic with the serfs that poached deer in their lord's forests to feed their families and were killed after being caught.

That dream was how the day started.  I also had a plugged duct start in the middle of the night, so was sore due to that.  And tired!  And achy, but maybe that was just from being tired.  There were things we had to do, so vegging out on the couch wasn't an option.

I ended up taking some medicine before we left the house.  Yay for medicine!!!  I felt a ton better.  Our big errand was bringing Isaac to the dentist for the first time.  He did awesome.  He has 20 teeth and was excited to use his flossers.  Maybe this will make teeth brushing a bit easier again.

I put Joshua out on his quilt to play, and Isaac immediately thought it was picture time.

We had a hard time getting a picture of all of us...but I like Isaac in this one.

Ben came home early!  I like Joshua in this one.

And Ben in this one.

And finally...a decent picture of all of us.

No comments: