Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday: 23 weeks and Real Life

Joshua turned 23 weeks old today.
 


And a few pictures to show what life really looks like around here:

Laundry has moved to the couch because the table is full.  It's been here for about two days, although most was gone by this evening.  BUT I have another basket full that is waiting.

The table has a bunch of legos that Ben gave me for my birthday.  Isaac loves playing with them, but lost a piece.  I'm annoyed, but expect that I could find a similar piece in the basement if needed.  It'll probably show up eventually.

We have a balloon forest from Isaac and Larry's birthdays.  It's kind of fun.  Most of the time.  Isaac cried for the last seven minutes of rest time because he didn't have a balloon to play with in bed.  I don't mind giving them to him at the beginning of rest time, but not in the middle.

I took down all the Christmas decor and put up "winter lights".  Also, it snowed a lot today and is supposed to continue!  Yay!  Also, the high chair is usually farther back but it still had yesterday's dinner plates on it so I moved it mostly out of the picture.

School starts for everyone tomorrow.  Isaac was so excited about it today and tried about every two hours to convince me it was time for school.  Most of the reasons were that he was older now, but once I heard that Elmo was there and so he should be too.  I hope it lives up to his expectations.

The kitchen.  Just as I get it cleanish it becomes messy.  I'm blaming Christmas...I'm almost done putting everything away and then maybe I'll have time to keep up with the kitchen.  Maybe.

No comments: