Saturday, August 6, 2016

Saturday: olympics

Today we watched a lot of Olympics.  We don't watch sports much, and I find them so interesting, so I'm not going to worry (too much) about how much TV we watch in the next two weeks.  We saw some rowing and some cycling this morning.  We saw a bit more cycling this afternoon and then quite a bit of gymnastics.  I thought Isaac might especially enjoy these since he did some gymnastics this summer.  I'm not sure he enjoyed them more than the other events, but he did note that his goal when jumping off the vault was to not hit his head...he would put his hands out in front of him first.

Then this evening Ben and I are watching assorted events on our computers.  It's weird how we can be watching the same thing but have slightly different things on our computers...often the times are off slightly, but sometimes one of us will get a "coverage will resume shortly" while the other person has some event going on.

No comments: