Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tuesday: Goldbug

Last night I went to bed a bit nervous; there were no activities planned for today.  It turned out that wasn't a problem as we went out to lunch with Dad and Pat and then to a friend's house after nap time.  My other plan had been to grab an activity from the jar.  We drew Goldbug.  Isaac said that hiding Goldbug would be more fun than making one, so we made one out of Duplos.


I agree...it doesn't look anything like Goldbug.  But we made it together.  We hid it around the house a few times.  Then I made his brother and tricked him with it (note the red eyes...I didn't have much time to find all the pieces though).  Then Isaac made Goldbug's sister...the other creation.


On our way home from lunch Isaac and I "talked" on the phone.  I got him to answer a lot of questions...

Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Popsicles and donuts

Q: What is your favorite thing to watch on TV?
A: Magic School Bus.  [This surprised me as he doesn't choose it very often.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Play
Q: Play what?
A: Bucky.  But I don't choose it very often.  We play Castle more.

Q: Who is your favorite person?
A: Grandma Cheryl, Grandma Pat, and the Grandpa that goes with Grandma Pat. [I was a bit sad not to be mentioned.]

Q: What is your favorite book?
A: The pig one and dirty one and the monkey that gets trapped.  [Hogwash and Monkey with a Toolbelt]


No comments: