Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wednesday: lawyered

Today went...fine.  I kind of felt like no one wanted to do the same thing at the same time until the very end of the day.

Then it was time for Isaac to do his chores, and he was asking what he had to do.  I told him feed Flurry, S blends, and water the plants...

I: I don't want to water the plants.
A: If there wasn't an X in the box from yesterday, you need to water them.  [Note: between school and bath he only fed Flurry last night.]
Isaac goes to look.
I: There's an X in the box.
A: Did you just put it there?
Isaac just smiles.

I told him that was lying and to go water the plants while I decided if he should be punished.  I didn't punish him since he didn't say the X was already there and I think he understood the threat.

No comments: