Thursday, August 25, 2016

Tuesday: this and that

Isaac beat me soundly in a game of life.  He didn't start out with a big loan, got a higher salary then me, and ended up getting a card where every time I spun a one I had to give him half my salary.  I spun a one a lot.

Funny face.  It reminded me that we didn't do the silly picture activity that we did last summer and I think it was one of the favorites.  I'll probably try to do it soon.

I had some videos of Joshua too, but they mainly consist of him stomping around looking down.  In the first one he was on an ant hunt and wanted me to vacuum up every little crumb that he found on the floor.  In the second he had a knife and fork at the beach and was jabbing them into the sand.

2 comments:

betsy said...

Isaac plays life with you? That's impressive!

betsy said...

Isaac plays life with you? That's impressive!