Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday: forgetful

I forgot to post several times this week.  I wasn't too busy or really even preoccupied with anything; I just forgot.  It's been a rather normal week.

Several weeks ago Isaac decided his time could best be spent wrapping up marbles, dice, and rocks with washi tape for me.  I've had the collection for a while and decided it was finally time to unwrap it.  It isn't really much fun.


A while ago I started cutting up toast to order.  Well, I guess I only do rainbows and people.  Joshua's favorite is a person.

Joshua chose his shirt today because it had a rocket and a moon lander on it.  He was excited to show Ben when he got home, but played at the water table and got it all wet.  The solution was a midday call to Ben, who barely understood what Joshua was trying to get across.  Joshua had been excited to have a moon lander on his shirt like Ben has in his Lego rocket.

Speaking of the water table, it was hot today!  I think my blood thickened in the three weeks that we had cooler weather, because it seriously feels like the hottest it's been all summer.  Joshua and I didn't take a bike ride today because of it.  (Normally we've been taking a little one MWF.)  Isaac has A/C at school, luckily, but many schools in the area don't.  Some in GR even canceled school today due to heat.

No comments: