Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday: meh

Today went.  Not really all that bad, but not really all that good either.  I've made some small blunders that will require telephone calls, and I should probably do it tomorrow but don't like making telephone calls.

Joshua was a pain.  I'm confused as to whether he wasn't feeling well or just didn't want to clean his room or was hungry.  Or all of the above.  He did a lot of snuggling in Sunday school with the teacher, which is rather unlike him.  But then his excuse for not cleaning his room is that he can't get up from the floor.  (As a reminder, the kids are not required to clean their rooms.  But there are consequences.)  He ended up snuggling and taking a nap instead of cleaning his room.

Isaac gave me some extra hugs though.  Ben went out to grab dinner.  I'm rather tired of making dinner.  It happens every night.

No comments: