Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday: Isaac

I asked Isaac to put the silverware away.  He decided that the best way to open the silverware drawer was with his feet.


Isaac: Mom, I figured it out.  I'm going to make a tail.  Then I'm going to float away and you can grab the tail and pull and I'll grab the tail and pull and then I won't float away.
Amanda: Oh.

I'm also feeling a little bit better about whether or not Isaac is socializing at school.  He now as a best friend who has often been described as, "my new best friend that isn't in my class but I saw once in the bathroom but usually at recess."  It seems like it would be easier to learn his name, but that's apparently just me.  He is also sitting at the same table with a friend.  And then today he didn't play with his new best friend that isn't in his class but he saw once in the bathroom but usually at recess but instead played with someone else.

No comments: