Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wednesday: ham and squash

Here's the annual picture of ham and squash.  There was enough squash that we'll have it at least once more this season.  Today finally cooled off enough that it seemed appropriate.

Speaking of squash, I brought the leftovers out to the worms and the worms were all dead!  A week or two ago and they were thriving.  I'm not sure what happened...I'll check again in a week and see if there is any change, otherwise I will order some more and maybe split it into two groups so that I don't have to worry about them all dying.

In other news, Joshua still hasn't cleaned his room.  He's worked on it a very small amount here and there but is still just not really caring about the consequences.

2 comments:

Heather D. said...

Squash...yum! Eva didn't want to clean up her toys last month when I was cleaning, so I put everything still on the floor in a big clear tub. She had to earn anything she wanted back by doing extra clean up other times. It worked, but took awhile for her to earn everything back. Intersted to see what works for Joshua!

Heather D. said...

*interested ;)