Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday: Happy Birthday!

The day was nice today.  I wasn't feeling all excited about my birthday, but I also wasn't "dreading" it...I was mostly planning on it being another day.  And for the most part, it was.  We did enough stuff though that it went along rather quickly.

Joshua made me a Lego shooter for my birthday first thing when I got up.  We did our normal stuff, then some cleaning (although I think the boys just pretended to clean), and then got ready for swimming lessons.  Suddenly they wanted lots of pictures taken.



We stopped for donuts after swimming and Cheryl took us out for dinner.  (It was especially nice since I really had no idea what we were going to have for dinner.)  I got some Legos and a puzzle after that.

(Do you like Joshua's shirt...er...dress?  Theatre camp didn't do a very good job with sizes, and Youth Large was the smallest option.)



No comments: